FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Quality Assurance Specialist
• The Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist position develops, implements, and conducts the spectrum of quality assurance activities for health related products in working with senior staff. The position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards, support audits and investigations and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
• Develop, review and revise assigned related documents including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and reports.
• Oversee internal audits and accreditation activities.
• Ensures that a quality management system is updated and maintained and provides input on potential improvements to the system.
• Oversees and reviews data to ensure quality and compliance standards are met.
• Keeps current on and disseminates information regarding regulations and guidance.
• Performs administrative duties of purchasing supplies and laboratory maintenance.
• Collects materials for and helps maintain files and information management systems.
• Support the development of quality systems for QA oversight and processes.
• Evaluates compliance with and applicable regulations, project policies, and procedures.
• May act as team lead and mentors staff on training, systems, policies, and regulations.
• Serves as the liaison with internal and external partners to ensure effective collaboration efforts.
• Performs other project related duties as assigned.
• Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent - Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
• Typically requires 5-8 years of quality assurance, laboratory, or related experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, databases, spreadsheets, analytical software and other technology required.
• Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
• Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to visit FHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open positions.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.